how to login into the portal
how to i request portal membership as a training provider or other institution?
as a training provider please fill in the application form. as an other interested institution please send a request for portal membership to firstname.lastname@example.org. the ugaprivi portal management will consider your membership request, and you will be notified by email if you are granted membership to the portal, and will be provided an account username and password.
conditions of membership?
upon login you will be asked to agree to conditions of membership in the portal. the conditions of membership document explains the why, where and how to use the portal that each invited member needs to understand and agree to prior to accepting membership. it details the global objectives/intentions of the portal project (why it was created), the best ways to use the portal (where you can go to work, post etc.) and a conceptual introduction to the portal tools (how to use the portal, as a training provider, organization or other institutions). to review, open, read, and discuss:
- that Uganda BTVET is tracking some basic web usage statistics:
the name of the domain from which you access the internet. the date and time you access our site. the internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site. what information you view while you visit our web site.
- that session cookies are required to maintain your login state from page to page.
- that Uganda BTVET monitors unauthorized usage and defacement attempts, and may prosecute perpetrators under Uganda law.
- that some information on this portal is subject to copyright restrictions.
- that Uganda BTVET does not endorse linked or user provided content in any way.
- that Uganda BTVET is not liable for the accuracy of user-provided content.
- instructions on how to contact Uganda BTVET
- to login to the portal, you will need to know both your username and password. see below if you have lost them.
- locate the login box in the left column.
- type your username, password, and click the login button.
- if you are not successful at logging in, in all likelihood you may have: incorrectly typed your username. incorrectly typed your password. hint: remember that user names and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE. hint: check if your Caps Lock key is on. If so, press it to turn it off. You may be typing IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
lost password and username
- if you have lost your password, simply locate the login box in the left column. click the link labeled forgot your password?
- enter your username in the my user name is field. your password will automatically be emailed to you. if you do not receive an email with your password, this means that the email address that you provided, or that we were provided with when your account was setup, is incorrect. In this case, email the portal administrator at email@example.com and we will personally see to it that you get your password.
- if your email address is wrong, please email the portal administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org. please include your full name, training provider name and current email address in this email. we will mail you a username or password to your fax number.