The Hotel and Tourism Training Institute - JINJA
Mzee Magino, Principal
public training provider
The Hotel and Tourism Training Institute
P.O Box 444, Jinja, Uganda
+256 (0)43 121 954
+256 (0)43 121 515
hospitality and tourism
It is with great pleasure that you are in the Hotel and tourism Training institute on the World Wide Web.
Since its inception, The Hotel and Tourism Training Institute has grown in size and scope to become the prestigious institution of national and international repute. It is internationally recognised as a centre of academic excellence in "hands-on Hospitality Training".
Established in mid 1980's, the Institute has trained over 7,000 students both in full and part time course programmes. The above number includes both local and foreign students.
The Institute is located in Jinja, 80 Kms from Kampala. It offers training in all Hospitality-related, Management and Entrepreneurship courses. It is the only government-aided Hospitality training institution in Uganda under the Ministry of Trade, Tourism and industry.
- Travel and Tourism Training
- This Department offers course in Travel and Tourism related components of the Hospitality Industry. It has courses ranging from 3 months Certificate to a 2 years Diploma Courses
- Photo Gallery
- Tourism Management Training
- This Department provides training for the Tourism Sector.
- Hotel and Tourism Training Institute
- Jinja district
- Crested Crane Hotel
- Crested Crane Hotel is a section in HTTI that provides services to both the students and external guests. to students, the Hotel acts as a laboratory were students learn Practical Experience, hence acting as laboratory for traing. To the external guests, a number of services are offered these services includes, Accommadation Restaurant Bar Services
- Hotel Management Training
- Providing Hands on training and skills at Diploma and Certificate levels for Food Production, Food and Beverage Service,Rooms and Front Office Divisions. The Diploma in Hotel Management is three years, the Basic Certificate for 15 months and the three months short courses in Food and Beverage Service and the other in Food Production. These can be tailor-made to suit specific needs.
- Hospitality Training