Uganda College of Commerce - Kabale
public training provider
Uganda College of Commerce,Kabale, P.O.Box 405, Kabale
business, administration and finance, hospitality and tourism, information and communication technology, retail and commercial enterprise, preparation for life and work
Uganda College of Commerce Kabale was established by the government of Uganda on November 28th,1983, to provide business training and skills to both females and males. The college is located along Kekubo road, near the "death valley", in Gaju cell, Kabale munincipality. The academic programs of the college are supervised by Makerere University Business School (MUBS) for Diplomas and Uganda National Examinations Board (UNEB) for certificates. Training at Diploma level includes research project, computer training, and practical on-the-hand-training in catering and secretarial studies. Industrial training is done by students either at the end of ...
- Department of secretarial studies
- Keyboard skills,Shorthand ,Business communication skills, Secretarial duties, Management, Customer service, Financial accounting, Business law,Information communication technology,and Software for document production.
- Department of Business Studies
- Financial accounting, Business Economics, business administration, auditing, financial management, marketing fundamentals, business law, cost accounting, research project, management, marketing environment, purchase,supplies and stores management
- department of catering and hospitality management
- food preparation and service, accommodation, french, business communication skills, nutrition, hygiene, business law, financial accounting, financial management, food costing, food sales and marketing, software for hotels